Journal Articles and Chapters
Several journal articles have been published based on the knowledge developed in the Food Imbizo:
Food Systems Governance:
- De Visser, J. 17. (2021) Food Security, Urban Governance and Multilevel Government in Africa. In: Land Issues for Urban Governance in Sub-Saharan Africa. Editor: Home, R. Springer. Electronic ISBN: 978-3-030-52504-0
- Haysom, G. (2021) Integrating Food Sensitive Planning and Urban Design into Urban Governance Actions. Urban Forum volume 32, pages289–310 (2021)
- Kroll, F. (2021) Agroecology and the metropolitan biopolitics of food in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- Urban Agriculture & Regional Food Systems.
- Adelle, C., Kroll, F., Losch, B, and Görgens, T. (2021) Fostering communities of practice for improved food democracy: experiences and learning from South Africa. Urban Agriculture & Regional Food Systems.
- Adelle, C., Görgens, T., Kroll, F., and Losch, B. (2021) Co-production of knowledge in transdisciplinary communities of practice: Experiences from food governance in South Africa. Science and Public Policy 48(2) 145-153.
- Adelle, C., Pereira, L., Görgens, T. and Losch, B. (2020) Making sense together: The role of scientists in the co-production of knowledge for policy making. Science and Public Policy, 47(1), 56-66.
- Adelle, C., Kroll, F., Black,G., (2022) Digital storytelling for policy impact: perspectives from co-producing knowledge for food system governance in South Africa